Part Time Finance Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 pro rata + excellent staff benefits
20-25 hrs per week
Do you have over 3 years finance experience? Are you looking for a part time role, working for a company with lots of benefits? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a methodical and professional Part Time Finance Assistant to join their expanding team in Gosport. You will be working within a busy office where you will be responsible for managing all finance tasks.
- Dealing with credit control
- Creating sales invoices
- Management of office petty cash
- Processing all sales and purchase invoices
- Creating accounts for new customers and suppliers
- Assisting operations with financial documents when required
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritising own workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have previous experience of invoicing clients and suppliers
The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to work in a fast paced environment as well as supporting various departments with financial/accountancy tasks.
Hours of work will be 20 - 25 hours per week, over 4 - 5 days.
The client offers seasonal social events, private health care, travel insurance and annual appraisals to name a few of the many benefits.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.