IT and Facilities Assistant - Part Time
Salary: Up to £16,000
Monday to Friday: (20 hours per week)
Part Time and Permanent
Our Client is an extremely successful and established Business whose core work area is producing detailed analytical reports on individuals and companies.
I am recruiting a part time IT and Facilities Assistant to support the Chief Operating Officer to ensure the smooth running of all of client IT systems and facilities on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills and be able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Liaising with IT support (in-house and third party)
- Daily database back-ups
- Renew and administer domains
- Procurement including office supplies, IT equipment and stationery
- Liaising with third parties
- Fire and intruder alarm maintenance
- Cover basic building and IT issues in the Chief Operating Officer's absence
- Deal with utilities
- Assist on projects
- Administer facilities paperwork
- Manage incoming/outgoing post
- Help with general office administration
- Must have IT experience/knowledge
- Ability to multi-task on a range of tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Wide ranging
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of organization and administration skills
- Flexible approach to working on a variety of tasks
- On occasion be prepared to vary working hours to suit operational requirements
- Uphold and enforce a strict level of confidentiality
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, administrator with an interest and knowledge of IT Support to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.