Part Time Customer Service Coordinator (18 hours per week)
£9.00 per hour + Holiday
On-going Temporary Assignment
Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? Are you seeking a busy and customer focussed assignment, where you will be obtaining feedback from customers regarding their experience? If the answer is YES, then we would love to hear from you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Customer Service Coordinator to join their busy and well-established team in Chippenham. Your role will entail carrying out surveys that help the organisation understand how they are performing.
- Daily liaison with internal and external customers
- Contact the organisations customers to obtain their views
- Update and maintain all information
- Compile survey results
- Escalate customer issues/complaints
- Attend meetings/training and conferences
- Provide support to colleagues within the team
- General administration
- Previous experience within customer service/administration
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Able to work on your own imitative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly.
The working hours will be Monday / Wednesday / Friday (6 hours per day, however one day to be a late shift of 12.45 - 6.45pm).
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern and open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.