Part Time Customer Service Administrator (21.5 hours per week)
£9.65 per hour + Holiday
On-going Temporary Assignment
Do you have previous administration/customer service experience? Are you immediately available and able to commit on an on-going basis? Well if so, then this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Customer Service Administrator to join their well established and hardworking team in Devizes. You will be providing high quality customer service/administration support to the team, whilst maintaining excellent working relationships with other organisations.
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- Prepare correspondence
- Providing support to the team and Manager
- Maintenance of filing (electronic and paper)
- Liaise with outside organisations
- Undertake printing, photocopying, faxing
- Update and maintain the in-house database
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be 3 days per week working 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch (21.5 hours per week)
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
This temporary position is due to start ASAP; therefore, candidates must be available immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.