Part Time Customer Service Administrator (22.5 hours per week)
£21,537 pro rata per annum
Fixed Term Contract Until End of October 2020
Do you have a strong background in customer service and administration? Are you available at short notice and looking for a fixed term contract until the end of October 2020? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced part time Customer Service Administrator to join their well-established team in Calne. You will be providing a first-class administration service to support the department and be the first point of contact for customers and clients.
- Answer incoming calls
- Resolve customer queries
- Process customer orders
- Maintain records
- Update and maintain databases both electronic and paper based
- Deliver reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to timescales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fast but accurate data entry speed
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Wednesday to Friday 22.5 hours per week 8.30am - 5pm
Due to the client's location having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.