Part Time Customer Service Administrator
Up to £10.00 per hour
32 Hours per Week (Monday - Friday)
Have you gained good experience within Customer Service?
Are you experienced with the processing of Sales Orders?
Are up interested in working 30 - 32 hours per week (Monday to Friday)?
Do you have your own transport?
If you have answered "yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a small but established business located on the outskirts of Warminster. Due to their rural and beautiful location, you will definitely need to have your own transport!
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their small busy sales office working 30 to 32 hours per week across five days.
Duties will include;-
* Dealing with customer service enquiries via telephone and email.
* Inputting sales and purchase orders onto the computer system.
* Uploading purchase orders to suppliers onto the computer system.
* Liaising with suppliers on stock levels and delivery issues.
* Preparing and sending out product samples.
* Maintaining newsletter subscription mailing lists.
* Office opening and closing routines.
* Updating website content.
* Proven customer service skills with proactive approach.
* Professional telephone manner and strong communication skills.
* Previous experience with sales order / purchase order processing.
* Excellent PC skills.
* Strong organisational skills ans ability to work using initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability and confidence to work in a small office environment.