Part Time Communications & Administration Assistant (22.5 hours per week)
£9.50 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment until April
Are you immediately available? Do you thrive within a busy and diverse administration role? Are you pro-active and enjoy supporting a small team? If so, then this could be the temporary assignment you have been seeking, so apply today!
Due to an increase in workload, my client is currently seeking a part time Communications & Administration Assistant to join their team in Corsham. You will be supporting the provision of effective social media campaigns, as well as managing the daily / weekly and monthly administrative tasks for the company.
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Provide daily administration support to the team
- Contribute towards creative ideas for social media contact
- Update the company's website
- Updating and maintaining the in-house CRM
- Previous administration experience
- Good knowledge of social media channels
- Independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft 365 packages
Hours of work will be 22.5 hours per week (the 3 days can be flexible)
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing and diverse company, where you will be receiving excellent training and the chance to be part of several exciting projects.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.