Part Time Administrator (24 hours per week)
£9.88 per hour + Holiday
On-going Temporary Assignment
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you seeking a part time administrative position in the Wells area? If the answer is YES, then get in touch with CMD today!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Administrator to join their friendly and well-established team in Wells. You will be working within the Facilities Management team where you will be ensuring that the organisation deliver an affordable, efficient and customer orientated facilities management service.
- Answering inbound calls
- Provide administration support to the team
- Maintain and update electronic databases
- Administer Purchase Orders and invoices
- Ensuring correct documentation is issued
- Diary management
- General administration
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Works well within a team
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be 24 hours per week, either 3 full days or 5-part days - one of those days must be a Monday.
This position will entail travelling to other offices within the region, therefore you must have your own transport. Mileage will be paid for any required travel to sites.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern and vibrant open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.