Part Time Administrator (24 hours per week)
£10.00 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 6 Months
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you highly organised and enjoy supporting a busy team? If the answer is YES, then apply today as this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Administrator to join their team in Chippenham. You will be playing a key role in the department, ensuring that all documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Answering inbound calls
- Photocopying and typing documents, letters, email when required
- Maintaining filing systems - both paper and electronic
- Updating the in-house database
- General administration
- Previous administration experience
- Able to work well on own initiative
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be 24 hours per week over 3 days with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial* There is also free on-site parking for staff.
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
This temporary position is due to start ASAP; therefore, candidates must be available immediately.