Part Time Administrator (20-25 hours per week)
£9.25 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 3-6 Months
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you immediately available and able to work on your own initiative? Well if so, then apply today - we would love to hear from you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Administrator to join their dedicated team in Devizes. You will be delivering an effective and competent level of administration support to the department.
- Producing papers for meetings as required
- Setting up meeting rooms, booking rooms/venues
- Photocopying and typing documents, letters, email when required
- Maintaining filing systems - both paper and electronic
- Answer inbound calls and taking messages
- General administration
- Previous administration experience
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 20-25 hours per week over 5 days with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial* There is also free on-site parking for staff.
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
This temporary position is due to start ASAP; therefore, candidates must be available immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.