£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
CMD Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a true market leader in Wealth Management, during an exciting period of growth and progression. They are seeking an experienced paraplanner their growing team.
As a Paraplanner you will be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers and Financial Planning Executives. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
Duties, although not limited to, will include -
- Analysing clients circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Adviser
- Undertaking research for asset allocation on clients' existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing those clients' existing investments
- Speaking regularly with advisers and their support to keep them up to date with advice in the pipeline
- Attending and contributing to meetings - both internal and external - and delivering group and individual training on topics appropriate to the role
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
- The ability to produce comprehensive, accurate and clear recommendation reports using a combination of standard paragraphs and free text
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning (as a minimum)
- Experience liaising with third party providers
- Experience within Private Wealth Management
- paraplanner, financial services, wealth management, pensions, investments -
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.