Office PA/ Office Manager
£22,000 - £25,000
Full Time and Permanent
Are you an experienced Office PA/ Office Manager? Are you self- motivated and pro-active? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is a fast- growing independent provider of finance facilities to the SME sector, is seeking an experienced Office PA/ Office Manager to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be responsible for administering the daily running of the office and providing excellent PA support to the CEO.
- Co-ordination of board and executive meetings, including preparation of papers
- Co-ordinating travel and accommodation arrangements for senior management and board members
- Liaise with landlord and other facilities-related third-party suppliers to ensure a smooth operation of the office
- Light reception responsibilities, including acting as first point of contact for visitors
- Answer any incoming calls and manage incoming and outgoing post
- Proven PA Experience
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Extremely professional with a friendly and approachable attitude
- Able to handle confidential information sensitively
- A background in Financial Services or Plc is desirable
The successful candidate will be a reliable and discreet quick learner, as well as being process driven. You will have great attention to detail and will be highly professional with an approachable attitude. You must have experience as a PA - candidates without this experience will not be considered.
Office Manager, Office PA, Personal Assistant, PA, Financial Services
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.