Outbound Call Operator
Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm
Salary up to £18,000 with a commission / bonus structure
28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays)
Company pension contribution
Do you have strong customer service skills?
Are you looking for an outbound sales opportunity?
If you are answering Yes, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Due to an increase in business I have been requested to assist with the recruitment of an Outbound Call Operator to join our client who are going through another period of growth and development.
As an Outbound Call Operator, you will be an integral part of the business providing confident and accurate information to prospective new business and existing contacts.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving a team and personal KPI Sales Targets.
Have the ability to build rapport and client relationships are essential.
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers who have requested information on products available through a variety of channels including website and social media.
- You will be responsible within the sales team working towards individual KPI targets.
- To provide information on product promotions by upselling and cross selling through telephone calls and email correspondence.
- Provide high levels of accurate and professional customer service at all times.
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature.
- Accurately input orders through an inhouse IT system.
Experience within a previous Telesales or Customer Service position would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
- The ability to work well under pressure and remain consistent.
- Attention to detail and organised.
- Ability to learn new product information.
- Provide high levels of Customer Service at all times over the telephone and through email.
- Target driven and motivated to remain positive.
- IT Competent.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV