Salary: Up to £55,000 dependant on registration status and levels of work experience.
Location: To be responsible to work across 2 locations in Bradford on Avon and Melksham.
· 38.5 Hours per week Hours working 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
· 5 weeks holiday (Plus bank holidays).
· Nest pension.
· With an abundance of available training and progression including support such as IP qualification and support on CET development.
Our Client are a respected and trusted provider of professional eyecare in Wiltshire. With strong local connections and an established, friendly team with great clinical excellence and future opportunity.
I have been instructed to recruit an enthusiastic Optometrist who is willing to help develop and grow the Business onto the next stage of their future, looking to differentiate themselves in fields such as dry eye management and myopia control to name a few.
Summary of role:
The successful Optometrist will be responsible within the practices, being focused on ensuring all customers receive an expert eye examination and contact lens service, complete with clear information, sound advice and a friendly, professional approach.
With an allocated test time of 30 minutes you will have the great opportunity to take pride in achieving clinical and patient satisfaction. You will work to the highest clinical standards, ensuring compliance with the guidelines of the various professional organisations, and help to build a loyal customer base.
As an experienced professional, you'll be an expert at putting people at ease. You can talk customers through the eye examination process and explain their options in a clear, easy to understand way whilst also being commercially aware. What's more, you're organised and passionate about what you do which means you keep accurate records and always have an up-to-date knowledge of the latest developments in your field.
Training and qualifications required.
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Optometry.
· The successful candidate must have passed a GOC-approved scheme of assessments / examinations.
All applications will be reviewed throughout their different stages of registration and work experiences as follows:
· Candidates who are New Entrants to the profession and have recently registered with the GOC as a fully qualified Optometrist.
· Candidates who are registered as a fully qualified Optometrist with the GOC and possessing optometry work experience, ranging from a few months to a few years.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
10 days ago