Competitive salary (DOE) With overtime available.
Company vehicle and fuel card.
4 weeks holiday, increasing with length of service and bank holidays.
All PPE, necessary tools and equipment.
Our client is a successful and well-respected Business who have been established and operating for over 16 years.
Because of growth within the Business I have been asked to offer support and recruit at least 1 Operations Technician.
The successful applicant must be able to answer YES to the following essential qualities required for this position:
- Have a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Inquisitive and confident, proactive, keen to learn and a logical thinker.
- Must be able to work unsupervised, sometimes at remote sites.
- Flexible, must be willing to work the hours required to meet customer requirements; including extended day shifts, occasional night shifts and regular weekend working as well as working away from home when required.
- Customer Focused, must be able to communicate at all levels and gain the trust and respect of customers.
- Driving Licence must have clean full driving licence.
- Previous experience within the water, waste or process industries.
- A Fork lift/Telehandler licence.
- CSCS card.
The successful applicant will have the ability to:
- Install, operate and carry out first-line maintenance on our range of machinery equipment.
- Optimise machine settings to achieve desired processing parameters.
- Assist Service Engineers when on site or within the workshop.
- Some travel, mostly UK but overseas occasionally.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Technician to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email