A superb opportunity exists for an ambitious, FM knowledgeable, Operations Manager, capable of developing our national service delivery activities through our next phase of growth.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director of the privately owned, well-funded business, you will be pivotal in developing staff and processes to maintain their market-leading status and influence how their services evolve in line with their growth aspirations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading service delivery operations across the UK and Ireland, overseeing the safe and efficient delivery of cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Creating/developing operational structures to support the introduction of new products and services.
- Managing key client relationships and promoting company values within the customer community.
- Developing effective processes and procedures to achieve consistent and high levels of operational performance.
- Guide and develop teams and team members to achieve high levels of personal achievement and create a collaborative working mindset.
- Lead and demonstrate by example strong H&S and quality management values and techniques.
- Operational risk management.
- Customer-focused with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A strong individual with the ability to lead a team of varied experiences.
- Capable of developing and implementing process & procedure.
- The ability to manage field operations for hard and soft services.
- Self-starter, confident in challenging situations.
- Good influencing skills with the ability to form strong relationships with customers, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Field operational delivery experience.
- Ability to plan and schedule multiple activities.
- Commercial awareness.
- Budgeting and cost management experience.
- Experience in managing remote and diverse operational teams.