Up to c.£28,000
Do you possess excellent knowledge of managing data using MS Office?
Are you experienced with systems such as Platinum Pro, Salesforce and WordPress?
Can you provide analysis and identify improvements to existing processes?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a dynamic and growing organisation within the Financial Services industry and they are based in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Bath. They have been steadily growing year on year and this brand new role within the business has come about due to their growth.
The purpose of this role is to provide analysis and identify improvements to existing processes and technology solutions for the Administration and Marketing teams that also enhances the Customer Service they offer as a business.
You will work with all areas of the business to develop a change management function to review current processes and systems in order to provide solutions to problems as well as improve efficiencies.
Duties will include;-
* Working with the systems currently available but also using creativity to identify new solutions.
* Project lead the implementation of upgrade to current software and ensure a smooth transition.
* Spend time with each area of the business to fully understand the constraints that are currently faced to bring process improvements.
* Research and provide recommendations for future spending and budgets that could increase productivity.
* Understand and develop project plans that fit with the company objectives.
* You must have your own transport.
* Excellent knowledge of managing data using Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
* Good knowledge of CRM and CMS systems such as Platinum Pro, Salesforce and WordPress.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Exceptional time and organisational skills.
* Strong sense of ownership.
* Positive, can do attitude.
This exciting opportunity has the potential to develop further in the future as the company continues to grow. Is you have the necessary experience, drive and enthusiasm, then do not hesitate to apply!
£25000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago