£20,000 per annum
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you methodical with excellent attention to detail? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Our prestigious client is looking to appoint an experienced Operations Coordinator to join their well-established but growing team in Devizes. You will be supporting the Warehouse Manager and Transport Manager on a daily basis, ensuring that all paperwork is accurate and accounted for.
- Printing pick sheets
- Ensure all processes are carried out correctly and within a timely manner
- Respond to operations queries via telephone and email
- Manage all paperwork for Stock Management
- Set up and maintain filing systems both paper/electronic
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Able to work within a small but busy team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, logical and organised approach
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
There is free on-site parking for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a niche and well-respected client in the Devizes area. The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team where you will receive excellent training and support, but also the opportunity to become an integral part of the team.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.