Operations and Supply Chain Manager
£ 52000 to £ 54000 per year
Full time 37.5 hours a week
Reporting to the Regional Director this role contributes to the achievement of company objectives by managing and driving the overall performance and operational delivery of the National Careers Service contract.
You will oversee the company and manage sub-contractor delivery and ensure quality and compliance requirements are met.
The role will include
- Managing the Operations Manager and ensuring direct delivery targets are met through regular monitoring of performance, support performance management activity and delivery development and planning
- Developing strategies to ensure the service activities contribute to regional skills and employment activity across the region by working with key strategic partners such as DWP, JCP, WMCA, LA and LEP's to embed the service into the region
- Collaborating with the Interim Regional Manager to drive and increase employment outcomes for customers via employer brokerage strategy and ensure customers can access employment and skills pathways delivered by strategic and local partners.
- Managing the Management Information Manager to ensure appropriate data is collected and cascaded and used to manage performance, ESFA claim returns are completed
The ideal candidate will have the following experience :
- Experience of successfully delivering an outcome focused multi-million pound contract
- Experience of contract management including subcontracts and supply chain partners
- Experience of leading or supporting Ofsted, Matrix, Merlin inspections
- Experience of managing individual and team performance in a result's orientated environment
For more information and for a confidentiial conversation please send in your CV