Are you an experienced Engineer that is OFTEC or Gas Safe registered? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced and dynamic business where you are a key member of the team and not just a number? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
My client is seeking experienced Oil and Gas Engineers to join their growing team of Engineers, covering the Wiltshire area. You will play a vital role within the business, as you will be the first point of contact and representing the business, predominantly within the commercial field.
- Installation, maintenance and servicing of boilers and heating systems
- Working on leading industry systems
- Diagnostics and repairs
- Covering the Wiltshire Area
- OFTEC AND OR Gas Safe Registered
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a Commercial environment
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm that really cares about their staff, they are very well established, and offer some great perks of the job. Negotiable salary depending on experience, training is provided for the right individual, Overtime is available + company Van, pension, holiday and uniform is provided.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.