Office Sales Assistant
Up to £22,000
Monday to Friday - 09:30am - 5pm
Two Saturdays per month - 10am - 2pm
Do you have an interest in Interior Design?
Are you a confident communicator with professional customer service skills?
If you have answered YES, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for an Office Sales Assistant on full time basis to join our Clients Creative Team at an exciting key point of growth.
You will be based within the Head Office in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
I am looking for a confident, tech savvy and motivated person with strong communication skills whether it's face-to-face, over the phone or by email.
The successful candidate will have excellent Customer Service Skills, a keen eye for detail and understand the importance of presentation. You must have strong administration, be computer savvy, comfortable with Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn an internal system along with the company Website CMS.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- The number one most important thing you'll be doing is taking and processing orders over the phone, by email and face-to-face.
- Gently provide in-depth product knowledge to the customer and be infectious in your enthusiasm for what makes our clients products unique.
- Liaise with the team within the warehouse and suppliers to fulfil orders.
- Flexibility to work two Saturdays mornings a month in lieu of a day each month is essential.
- General office administration, invoicing and some PA tasks.
- Be willing and able to help out marketing co-ordination tasks such as updating our website and sending email newsletters to customers.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.