Salary available up to £25,000 (DOE)
Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5pm
28 days holiday
- Do you have an interest in Horse Racing?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a prestigious and successful Racing Team?
I am recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join our Client based on the outskirts of Marlborough, Wiltshire.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a great team to assist with various aspects of the racing and estate operation.
The Successful applicant will have the ability to complete the following duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the first point of contact for all incoming communications.
- Communicate professionally via phone and email.
- Ensure accurate entries in to a large array and variety of races.
- Regularly monitor and update the owners.
- Bloodstock Sales - entries and documentation.
- Ensure accurate records are updated for horse movements.
- Ensure all vaccinations documentations are accurate.
- Ensuring all passports are up-to-date.
- Feed and Equipment ordering and stock taking.
- Managing the website and updating regularly.
- Updating owners regularly to include photos and videos.
- Updating social media platforms regularly.
- Overseeing staff management.
- Managing onsite staff accommodation.
- Update and maintain the holiday and sick records.
- Calculating racing overtime.
- Complete Health and Safety and Risk Assessments.
- Assist with disciplinary procedures
Previous experience within the racing industry & knowledge of BHA and Ardex Software
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email your CV