Office & Logistics Administrator
£8.71 per hour
Monday to Friday, 34 hours per week.
Are you seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to gain office-based experience? If so, then this could be the job for you!
Our client based in Devizes is looking for an Office and Logistics Administrator to join their small and friendly team on a permanent basis. You will provide general administrative support whilst maintaining and operating the logistics of packing and shipping of items.
- Cataloguing and pricing inventory of items
- Operate the companies shipping database
- Carry out house clearances whilst packing, lifting and moving large quantities of items
- Moving stock in and out the warehouse as required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Previous administration experience
- Competent IT Skills e.g. Word, Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
The successful candidate will be flexible and a motivated team player. You will have great attention to detail and the ability to organise work efficiently. You must have some office experience and have the eagerness to learn and get stuck into all parts of the business.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday (2 days 9:00am - 5:00pm and 3 days 9:00am - 3:00pm)
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.