£18,000 per annum + excellent staff benefits
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Do you have office administration experience? Are you looking to join a friendly and growing company? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a methodical and professional Office Administrator to join their expanding team in Chippenham. You will be working within a busy and very established team, where you will be responsible for managing all administrative tasks.
- Providing administrative support to internal departments
- Supporting the Business Manager with any facilities management
- Ordering equipment for the office
- Dealing with incoming calls and transferring to the relevant team
- Accurately update the in-house database
- Producing and printing reports
- Sorting incoming and franking all outgoing post
- Be able to provide additional support to other departments during peak seasons
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisation/communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Be able to support various department with all administration tasks.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
The client offers free on-site parking, along with an excellent staff benefits package - plus there are two office dogs who visit regularly!
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.