Full Time - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Are you an experienced administrator looking for our next challenge? Do you enjoy a busy and varied role? Are you looking for growth and development and a fulfilling career? Yes!? Then this could be the role for you!
Working as an office administrator for a dynamic Bath based business, you would be assisting in all areas of office administration in support of; management, sales, marketing, and technical teams.
Duties, although not limited to, will include:
- General office administration
- First point of contact for visitors to the office
- Inputting and processing sales orders
- Updating company database
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Competent in word, excel, outlook
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative where necessary
- Willingness to learn and develop
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic business and be fully supported in developing a rewarding and happy career so don't delay and miss the chance, send your CV today!
- Admin, Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Orders, Data Inputting, Office -
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.