Network and Technical Support Analyst
Full Time Permanent Position
Are you an enthusiastic personality with a passion for serving others as well as previous experience within a customer service environment? Do you have an aptitude for IT? If so, we want to hear from you!
Working within a customer service helpdesk, you will be provided with all the training needed to carry out your duties.
- To be the key interface between the customer and the organisation when helpdesk issues arise, dealing with these issues in an effective professional manner is paramount.
- Communication is key, ensuring the customer is fully involved and communicated with throughout the support process.
- Provide Remote technical assistance to customers
- Carry out software testing
- Support the customer service team to ensure that all administration related tickets are completed to a high standard.
- Develop and improve individual and the team's knowledge and performance output.
- Be aware of what the current customer specific SLA's and quality performances are to ensure customers have a balanced understanding of the organisation's overall performance.
- Helpdesk support and configuration of RF and Network infrastructure from enterprise wireless market leaders including but not exclusively Zebra, Cisco and Meraki.
- You have an aptitude for IT - Full training will be provided.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; verbal, written and telephone manner.
- Demonstrate customer empathy, good customer interaction skills and strong communication skills.
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have good influencing and negotiating skills when dealing with customers and internal departments.
The successful candidate will come from a customer service environment. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Your enthusiastic personality with a passion for serving others will play a large part in this role.
This position is working a shift rota; 7.00am - 7.00pm and 7.00pm - 7.00am after initial training Shift rota will mean working 14 days out of 28-day period
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process