Network Technical Support Analyst
Salary Negotiable - depending on experience
Full time Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a passion for helping people? Do you have helpdesk experience or a background in a technical service environment? Do you enjoy supporting customers and have excellent time management skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking a Network and Technical Support Analyst to join their team. You will be providing 1st and 2nd line remote support to customers under the direction of the Network and Support Team Leader. You will be able to demonstrate critical thinking abilities whilst delivering great customer service.
- Provide agreed level of technical advice for all Hardware, In-House Software, Accessories, Customer Applications, Mobile Network, MDM and RF and Wired Networks
- Provide field-based support to customers resolving major or critical network outages and support the Technical Services Team in busy periods
- Monitor and perform technical troubleshooting and diagnose customer sites across the UK on a range products
- Provide on call support for major network outages to the Support Team and provide remote technical assistance via telephone communications
- Deliver onsite support to customers
- CCNA and CWNA Qualified
- Ability to compile, interpret and analyse data and present data in a professional manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills, with both customers and colleagues from other departments
- Have high-levels of integrity, self-accountable and motivation
- Good customer service and communication skills
The successful candidate will be approachable and be able to multi-task. You will be working with a very fast customer facing environment and must be able to hold yourself calmly when in stressful situations. It is advantageous if you are an IT post graduate with 2+ years' experience in Wireless/Networking role but not required.
7am-7pm or 7pm-7am on flexible shift pattern; Rotating between days and nights. Working 14 days out of 28-day period
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.