Mobile Plant Operative
Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm
Are you an experienced Plant Operative? Do you possess strong knowledge in Quarry health and safety and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity working for a leading organisation?
My client based on the outskirts of Dorchester are looking for an experienced Plant Operative to join their quarry team on a full-time, permanent basis. Due to the remote location of the quarry, successful candidates must have a driving licence and have access to their own transport.
- The main responsibility for this position is to carry out repair and maintenance work on the fixed and mobile plant machinery
- Ensuring all plant and machinery on site is operated and maintained efficiently and effectively
- Covering both the Foreman and Weighbridge Operator as and when required
- Covering workload at other locations as and when required
- Manage shipping and transport routing when required
- Working with the sales office reporting any additional sales orders received
- Previous experience as a Plant Operative is essential
- Solid knowledge of quarry health & safety
- It's essential that you hold valid Plant Operator's licences for loading shovel machinery
- Qualified to NVQ/QCF Level 2 SPMO is beneficial
Successful candidates will have previous experience using mobile plant such as loading shovel, dumpers and 360 excavators.
If you tick the above boxes, are looking to work for a leading organisation and have access to your own transport, apply today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will