Temp to Perm
Are you an experienced Welder looking for your next role? Can you demonstrate an understanding of Health and Safety procedures? Are you a team player who is accurate and pays attention to detail? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is an established manufacturing organisation, is currently seeking an experienced MIG Welder to join their team. You will be working within a busy department, to tight deadlines a targets.
- Mig Welding to company standards and specifications
- Grinding/prep-work for welded product
- Quality checking and inspection procedures
- Working to strict deadlines and time frames
- Good understanding of hand fabrication/fit up
- Adhering to company Health & Safety regulations
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative whilst working unsupervised
- To work effectively equally as part of a team
- A flexible and versatile approach to work
- A personable and positive can-do attitude
The successful candidate will be confident working within a fast paced production environment and to the highest standard. A good eye for detail and the ability to communicate effectively, are also essential requirements for this role. The working hours will be 8am to 5pm, with an earlier finish of 12.30pm on a Friday.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.