MI Quality and Compliance Co-ordinator
£25,000 per year
Contract - Maternity Cover
36 hours per week
Are you a skilled compliance co-ordinator with experience in data analysis ? Have you previously used MI systems and have a flexible approach to working? Are you committed to promoting equality and diversity across all areas of your work? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, an organisation dedicated to promoting equal opportunities and eradicating discrimination, is looking for a Quality & Compliance Co-Ordinator to work in Birmingham, understanding safe guarding policies and taking action in relation to vulnerable groups regarding safety, protection and well-being.
You will be reporting to the Relationship Manager and team, supporting with collating performance figures, conversions, highlighting rectifications and recording issues.
- Collect and disseminate information and produce high level analyses and reports of financial and management information
- Manage the maintenance, audit and quality assurance of information and individual customer records
- Support the team to meet monthly deadlines, overseeing deadlines and quality of data inputting
- Develop instructions, guidelines and procedures for staff
- Ensure monthly financial submissions are made to the funder, checking accuracy and performance figures
- Experience with document and quality control
- Experience in managing petty cash expenditure
- Experience in financial reporting and forecasting
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and be able to import and export data with ease. You should have a high level of written communication and numeracy skills and be educated to a degree level or equivalent.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.