Administrator - Metering Team
Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday - 8:30am - 5pm
£18300 + £750 travel allowance plus a further £250 if commuting to work via "green" means
Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, complimentary tea, coffee and fruit
Are you an experienced Administrator? Can you demonstrate a background in providing exceptional Customer Service? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task?
If the answer is YES then CMD have a fantastic Customer Service Administrator role for you!
Working as part of the Metering Services Team you will be responsible for maintaining accurate supply data on systems and within industry records. This role will require you to work with both customers and industry third parties to investigate and resolve queries related to faulty meters, meter readings and supply data. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical and analytical capability as well as customer service skills. Key duties will include:
- Engaging with customers by letter, email and telephone to investigate and resolve queries
- Engaging with other energy suppliers and industry third parties by email and telephone to
- investigate, resolve and escalate queries
- Booking and monitoring meter exchanges and site visits, including re-booking appointments
- when they fail or additional work is needed
- Carry out end to end processes with minimal hand offs
- Manage daily system exceptions
The successful candidate will be customer focused and a quick learner as well as being process driven as well as having an excellent problem solving ability. You will great attention to detail and have previous data processing and analysing experience. You must have experienced within Customer Service and Administration, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
With interviews taking place over the next few weeks please do not hesitate to apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.