£36,000 - £48,000 per annum
Based from Home
Are you an experienced Medical Writer? Would you love to work for an expanding organisation where agility, flexibility, and inspiring thinking changes minds? If so, then this permanent opportunity could be the role you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an experienced Medical Writer to join their dedicated team. This newly created role will complement their existing team, where you will develop scientific and written content from a brief, to assist in the delivery of a range of programmes and individual projects. This role is client facing and includes programme development, attendance of internal and external meetings and contributing to new business pitches as and when required.
- Research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest standard(scientific and grammatical)
- Develop content appropriate for different audiences including healthcare professionals
- Accurate and precise interpretation and amendments
- Professional liasion with clients, healthcare professionals and external service providers
- Proof checking
- Responsible for accurate tracking of time and completion of timesheets
- Assist account lead in budgeting
- Proactively flagging over-servicing or potential to over-service on writing projects
- Management of internal/external service providers as required for development
- Manage the support team to facilitate accurate review of materials on PromoMats
- Be proactive in New business, identify and support new business
- Support the development of new business pitches
A more in depth job description will be available upon request.
- Educated to degree level or higher in a biomedical science with 3-5 years experience in a medical education or communications environment, including experience of good multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Excellent scientific writing and ability to adapt style dependent on the audience.
- Ability to review and QC projects to ensure materials meet the project spec/brief.
- Attention to detail
- Creative ability in contributing new education
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of medical drug development, regulations and guidelines.
- High-level of IT skills including microsoft office, database and searching
- Good understanding of healthcare compliance laws, guidelines including ABPI code of practice
- Understanding of medical company review systems, Veeva PromoMats
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, normal office hours.
The company offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme with 4% employer contributions, company Bupa healthcare scheme after successful completion of the 6 month probationary period.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.