Our Client is looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join the group marketing function in Trowbridge. The individual will be responsible for all marketing activity. The marketing manager must raise the profile of the business online and establish a return on investment from marketing activity.
The right candidate ideally should have broad marketing experience, including e-commerce or website lead generation, digital marketing and through to traditional print.
Day to day marketing activities include:
- Creation and implementation of Marketing Strategy and plan to support and drive the overall business strategy.
- Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications (or contracts with and provides oversight to outside agencies), including press releases, media materials, and coordination with any outside PR consultants.
- Designs (or contracts with and provides oversight to outside vendors to design) print and online advertising and negotiates media buys and associated contracts.
- Designs (or contracts with and provides oversight to outside vendors to design), updates, and maintains online and print marketing and business development materials.
- Designs artwork and selects products for promotional use at tradeshows, presentations, etc.
- Manages web site via a content management system, social networking for the firm and its employees (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), and other electronic communications, including drafting and updating content and images, evaluating effectiveness, drafting and implementing policies, and working with outside technical and design consultants as needed
- Oversees the organisation of the business development/client services functions, events, and opportunities for the firm receptions, conferences, seminars, and other special firm-sponsored events.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- A demonstrable track record in leading a marketing function, including strategy development and planning.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end marketing campaign management role with a strong knowledge of marketing principles
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Experience of developing a brand, including evolution and application of brand identity and guidelines
- Experience of delivering creative and innovative communications, both online and offline
- Experience building excellent relationships with stakeholders, agencies and cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and website content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics including the ability to set goals, interpret metrics, and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility.
What's on Offer:
Competitive salary and benefits
Real opportunity to drive business growth through a marketing strategy and work within an entrepreneurial commercial environment and have ownership for brand and marketing.