Our client, a listed & fastpaced company based near Swindon is seeking a generalist marketing manager to drive and execute the marketing plan for all of their services across the UK. You will be leading the marketing activities in order to achieve business objectives and marketing strategy whilst liaising with Sales and other corporate departments.
Generalist skills and experience required:
- Develop and execute our annual B2C marketing plan to drive organic growth, through increasing both our share of the market and our share of wallet
- Helping to manage the domestic marketing budget with ongoing maintenance and help track budgets to help evaluate successes and demonstrate ROI on all marketing-related activities
- Work with our Sales and Marketing Analyst to design and evolve actionable customer segmentation, supporting a robust, business-wide understanding
- Design and manage the delivery of targeted campaigns for customers and prospects
- Experience with Adobe CS / InDesign
- Experience with Dotmailer, Eloqua and/or similar e-mail marketing platform
- Experience with CRM software
- Previous line management experience
- Marketing related degree, or similar qualification
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.