North of Chippenham
£25000 - £28000
Full Time & Permanent
37.5 Hours/Week - Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Own Transport Essential
Are you a marketing executive with online, print and POS marketing experience? Are you a confident communicator both verbally as well as in writing? Do you possess strong IT skills including Adobe, MS Office and other similar programmes?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting Marketing opportunity for you!
Working closely alongside the Marketing Managers, you will support and contribute to a wide variety of marketing-related activities and projects across this market leading UK business. Key duties will include:
- Campaigns - planning and executing direct mail and digital campaigns to designated customer segments.
- Marketing material - Designing and coordinating delivery of all marketing materials, presentations, brochures and sales aids.
- Shows and events - Organising presence at indoor and outdoor shows and events.
- Copywriting - Drafting copy for brochures, sales aids, campaigns, editorials and websites.
- Social Media - Managing activity of social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) working with Marketing Managers to help provide content/ focus
The successful candidate will have recent and relevant experience in a similar Marketing Executive role as well as a background in Online, Print and POS marketing. As a confident communicator you will be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
If this sounds like the right role for you, do not hesitate to apply today!