38.5 hours per week
Monday to Thursday - 07:30am - 4:30pm
Friday - 07:30am - 1pm
Salary up to £30,000
25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company pension contribution
- Free on-site parking
- Kitchen facilities
- 28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays) rising with service.
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Do you have demonstrable experience of working in a Marketing position?
Do you understand the fundamental principles of Marketing and their application?
Are you familiar with current SEO and CRO methods?
If you are answering Yes, then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client has requested the support to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing function including brand development, company website and associated marketing activities.
- Development and Implementation of Company Brand, marketing strategy and appropriate Marketing Mix in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Management of the company website including editing existing WordPress template, updating imagery and test and creating new content with knowledge of SEO and CRO current best practice.
- Managing Company Social Media presence.
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns to appeal to target audiences and drive lead generation.
- Working closely with Sales and other departments to develop a sales/marketing pipeline.
- Creative writing of regular Blog content for use on various platforms.
- Development of company CRM databases for segmentation purposes.
- Competitor market analysis.
- Implementation of internal branding and marketing collateral in line with overall brand image.
- Keeping abreast of changes in Marketing best practice and their application.
- Other duties as appropriate in connection with supporting the overall Marketing Strategy.
- Time Management and Organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Customer oriented approach with a "can-do" attitude.
- Skilled at building and growing positive business relationships.
- Maintaining curiosity about the Company products, exploring ideas and innovative ways to market the products to our customer base and target audiences.
Tools and systems used:
MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook and marketing software including WordPress, Mailchimp,
and the use of online analytics tools.
Specialist training required:
Internal systems 123-MRP
Internal Procedures / Policies
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV