Full Time Permanent
Do you have a creative flair? Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant with an interest in technology? Do you want to find a new role within a forward-thinking company?
We are looking for a talented, motivated and passionate Marketing Assistant to join our client in Chippenham. You will be responsible for driving successful marketing campaigns and increasing brand awareness by creating and managing digital marketing campaigns.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support SEO Strategy and demand generation
- Drive market awareness
- Creation of engaging content for social media and website
- Responsible for email marketing to drive customer engagement and web traffic
- Planning and execution of successful campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency within campaigns
- Create datasheets and designs for internal use
- Manage, track, report & analyse inbound leads generated via multiple channels
- Provide support for on- and off-site marketing events
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns, campaign execution
- Experience measuring return on investment
- Fantastic design and presentation skills
- Familiar with Content Management Systems particularly WordPress
- Experience with the Adobe software suit
- Marketing Automation Tool experience ie eTrigue
The successful candidate will be an experienced Marketing executive, have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.