Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
£22,000 - £24,000
Temp to perm - 12 week minimum temporary position
0900 - 1700, Monday - Friday
Are you a talented Social Media professional looking to work for a leading charitable organisation? Do you have experience with coordinating engaging marketing campaigns?
My client who specialise in assisting customers to develop crucial life skills are seeking an experienced Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to join their in-house marketing team on a temp to perm basis.
You'll be tasked with supporting the promotion and advertising on large based social funding projects.
- Increase awareness of charitable projects; gaining the charity more participants throughout their campaigns
- Provide advertising and promotional support on assigned projects
- Manage all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Content creation promoting audience interaction
- Creation of online visuals for social media content
- Writing blogs and e-newsletter
- Previous experience within a digital marketing or social media position
- Excellent content writing and design skills
- As this position include travelling to other sites, a full UK clean driving licence is essential
An adaptable approach and creative mindset are key for this position as well as a diverse understanding of digital technologies.
If you're immediately available and are looking for a new and exciting challenge apply today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.