£75,000-£100,000 - depending on experience
Bupa Private Health Care
Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced sales focused Managing Director looking for a new and exciting new opportunity within South Wales?
Are you an innovative and dynamic Director who has the desire and strength to grow and develop both the Business and the Brand through to existing accounts and new business?
If you are reading this and excited for an opportunity to make a change in 2020 please do continue to read and get in contact today!
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join a well-established award winning and determined team responsible for the South West Region based in South Wales.
About the role
- You will be responsible to work with the management team to drive an agreed central vision, goals and strategy.
- You will be key to the day to day running of the business ensuring each department is running at its optimal level.
- You will be an all-rounder and have experience with Customer Service and Sales and Finance teams to ensure growth and development of the Business.
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision.
- Leading the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the group company's objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Meeting with the board on a regular basis to review the company's financial performance.
- Interviewing for senior positions within the organisation and signing off offers of employment.
- Managing the direction of the company and guiding senior members of the company.
- Working closely with the Group Sales Director on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Speaking at events and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business.
- Setting company-wide KPI's to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Working closely with the Sales Director and Sales Team to acquire large accounts.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the group commercial director.
- Reporting results to the shareholders on a monthly and annual basis.
- Analysing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Succession planning for senior members of the company to ensure all departments are managed continuously.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Focused Managing Director to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.