Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Do you have exposure in working within a FMCG environment? Are you able to implement and improve processes and provide cost-effective solutions? If so, then we have the opportunity for you.
Our client are an established FMCG distributer for major UK Supermarkets and they are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be ensuring the smooth running of the accounts department by processing management and statutory accounts in addition to developing and updating processes and controls when required.
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Analyse and resolve unusual transactions and provide insight into cost-reduction opportunities
- Maintain cashflow forecast and plan payments accordingly
- Identify and implement controls and process to improve the quantity and quality of management information.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification
- Extensive experience working with management accounts
- Ideally you have experience working in a FMCG environment
- Familiarity with Sage 200 would be desirable.
The successful candidate will display excellent communication skills and will be comfortable liaising with external stakeholders. You'll have excellent excel skills and will also have an inquisitive and analytical mindset to provide accurate management information for auditors. So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, then apply now!