Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Are you a qualified and experienced Management Accountant?
Have you gained previous experience of supervising accounts staff?
Do you possess sound technical knowledge?
Interested in joining a growing organisation?
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Management Accountant to join their friendly team in July 2020. The role requires a qualified accountant with sound technical knowledge, the ability to manage their own workload, commercial awareness and the ability to effectively communicate and form trusted relationships. The position will also line manage two other accounts staff.
The growing company has a fun yet professional team of individuals who place emphasis on teamwork.
The key competencies required by the role are;-
* Statutory compliance
* Sound knowledge of accounting standards financial reporting, including experience of working with trial balances and balance sheets.
* Production of management information (management accounts, KPI reporting, etc)
* Business planning using forecasts and modelling
* You must be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified.
* 5+ years experience as a Management Accountant in industry and/or practice.
* Keen to use technology; especially cloud-based applications.
* Possess advanced Excel skills.
* Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive and driven.
* Previous staff supervision experience.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a friendly and growing organisation, where you will have then opportunity of suggesting better and more efficient ways for tasks to be done, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago