£24,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits
3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you enjoy supporting a wider finance function? Are you AAT qualified and available to start at short notice? If so, then this could be the fixed term contract you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
Due to an increase in workload my client is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their diverse and busy team in Chippenham. You will be supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing an effective financial monitoring and reporting service.
- Lead in supporting, advising and monitoring outsourced finance functions daily
- Training/assisting staff with finance ledger queries
- Monitoring end-to-end purchase-to-pay process
- Provide and effective monitoring and reporting service
- Assist in the preparation of revenue budgets
- Investigate maternity variances from budgets
- Keep records of budget queries
- Assist in the management of day to day management of the general ledger
- Preparation of monthly sales invoice information
- Provide detailed costing information
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Extensive experience working within a finance environment
- Extensive experience of financial accounting systems
- Able to deal with client queries
- Experience and understanding of AP processes and reporting
- Understanding of procurement issues
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours.
You will be working for a prestigious organisation in Chippenham, where you will be able to get stuck in and become a valued member of the team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.