Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy working within a busy varied role being responsible for both Mechanical and Electrical works? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Somerset. You will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance to the factory machinery (CNC machining centres, hydraulic and pneumatic test and assembly equipment)
- Maintain machinery both electrically and mechanically to ensure maximum uptime of process equipment
- Manage TPM programmes and planned maintenance
- Ensure company policies and prodecures are adhered to
- React to plant facilities breakdowns(both mechanical and electrical) locating faults, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
- Record keeping of work activities, tasks carried our and parts used through the store
- Work closely with departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new machines.
Do you possess the following?
- Strong team working skills, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work
- Previous knowledge and experience in a multi skilled maintenance role in electrical, mechanical, facilities maintenance
- Hold current 17th-18th IEE regulations
- Proactive in risk management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like you please get in touch for an in-depth job specification and more information.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for a growing but well established business, CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.