Full time Permanent
£40,000 - £55,000 doe
We are recruiting a Maintenance Manager to join our established client in Camberley, who offer a range of specialist glazing services.
Working within this friendly team, your responsibility is to manage and control projects for commercial properties, ensuring that projects are achieved profitably and report on any variations to scope of works. Your other main duties will include:
- Attending sites as necessary to asses site conditions and requirements
- Preparing Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Undertaking site Surveys
- Preparing and completing survey reports
- Arranging for materials and plant equipment to be delivered
- Plan for installation teams to complete works
- Establish access and lifting equipment requirements
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to
- Supervision of the Project Coordinators
We are looking for a candidate who has experience as a Maintenance Manager, or a Project Manager who is looking to progress their career.
Essential Key skills and experience
- Knowledge of commercial glazing and glazing systems Planar, Schuco, Raico
- Supervisory experience
- Good IT skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work in a role with demanding deadlines working on more than one project at a time
- Experience with working at heights on commercial glazing projects
- Have relevant CSCS card for the role to be undertaken
- Have SMSTS or SSSTS or be prepared to attend the course to obtain the qualification
Hours of work are: Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 5.30pm Friday 7.00am - 1.00pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.