With over a hundred highly skilled employees in the UK, US and Canada, my client is a high value added, innovative engineering business with a global footprint in both customer base and supply chain.
They are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their busy Engineering team. You will be responsible for both Electrical and Mechanical works, consisting of planned and reactive maintenance. Primarily working on CNC Machining, Hydraulic and pnematic test and assembly equipment.
Your role will be to deliver hands-on work, leadership, delegation and management of sub-contract service.
Do you possess the following?
- Strong team-working experience, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change.
- Demonstrate previous knowledge and experience in a multi skilled maintenance role in electrical, mechanical and facilities maintenance.
- time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Current 17th IEE regulations.
- Trained in Six Sigma (Yellow Belt minimum)
- Relevant qualifications in Health, Safety and Environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Good problem solving skills.
- To be highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for an expanding but well-established company. The company offer some excellent employee benefits and will reward you for your skills.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.