If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge, working daytime hours, Monday to Friday, this could be the opportunity for you!
My client are global electronic manufacturers and solutions providers. Successfully supplying to many blue chip companies nationwide, they are highly respected specialist within their field. Due to their continued success, they now require an experienced Maintenance Engineer, to join their established team.
The main function of this role is to provide preventative maintenance across my client's site, keeping the equipment serviced and maintained to the highest standard.
General duties include:
· Documentation and forms for equipment maintenance.
· Maintaining machine fault logs and implementing correction actions.
· Work in full co-operation/collaboration with the engineering team.
· Implementing TPM and Maintenance planning software.
· Installing new equipment with engineering and facility teams.
· Preparing factory/production layouts
The equipment on site includes automated electrical and bespoke machinery. It is therefore, essential the successful candidate has previous experience working on complex SMT lines and has thorough electronic engineering and component knowledge.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This is also an exciting opportunity to join a professional organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and invest highly in staff training and development.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.