If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a position on days within the Manchester area this may the ideal role for you.
My client manufactures safety critical materials that are used within the rail industry, and they are part of a large global business with various locations in the UK and globally.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their small team on a permanent basis working a fixed day shift pattern Monday to Friday. This will involve working a 37.5 hour working week 6am - 2pm / 8am - 4pm.
The main function of the role is the maintenance and repair of all the site infrastructure including: machines, equipment, tooling and buildings. This will involve the following:
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Continuous improvement/project activities
- Working alongside production to minimise downtime when machine maintenance required
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Practical engineering background / time served skilled
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Knowledge of hydraulics drives and controls
There is an immediate start available for the successful candidate, and in return you be offered a competitive salary package and benefits.