If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for position working days Monday to Friday this may the opportunity for you.
The main function of the role is to provide preventative maintenance across my clients site keeping the equipment serviced and maintained to the highest standard.
Some of the duties will include:
- Documentation and forms for equipment maintenance.
- Maintaining machine fault logs and implementing correction actions.
- Work in full co-operation/collaboration with the engineering team.
- Implementing TPM and Maintenance planning software.
- Installing new equipment with engineering and facility teams.
- Preparing factory/production layouts
The equipment on site includes automated electrical equipment, and bespoke machinery to the business and the successful candidate will need to have previous experience in working on complex equipment and have experience in electronic engineering and knowledge of electronic components.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.