Temporary to Permanent
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4pm
Are you an experienced Machine Operator in the construction industry who's looking for a change? If so, we would like to hear from you!
My client who is a market leader in construction supplies, are looking for experienced Machine Operators to join their established team in Melksham. Working with reinforced bar, the role will involve working with both bending and automatic bending machines.
- Cutting steel and reinforcing bars to length
- Use of forklift and overhead crane
- Bending bars using a powered table bending machine
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Use of measuring equipment
- General site housekeeping and maintenance
- Previous experience in using Steel Reinforcement Cutting, Bending or Automatic Bending Machines would be highly advantageous but is not essential
- Knowledge of basic programming is desirable
The successful candidate will be reliable, hardworking and willing to learn. This is a physically demanding role involving handling of heavy steal bars therefore, it is essential all applicants are confident in their abilities. Previous experience in operating over head cranes is essential along with a counterbalance forklift license.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.