Logistics and Stores Supervisor
7:30am start but must be flexible(42.5 hour week)
Are you experienced in Logistics and Stores? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who have a background in Joinery and Construction are looking to add to their ever growing team in Swindon. They are now seeking an experienced Logistics and Stores Supervisor to enhance their friendly and diverse team.
- Manage the dispatch of goods to and from site
- Track plant on site, keeping an inventory and liaising with buyer
- Manage stores to ensure they are clean, tidy and well organised
- Monitor wastage to ensure that goods are being recycled and reused wherever possible
- Manage phased deliveries where required and dispatch on a phased basis to suit programme of work
- Driving licence essential
- Fork lift truck licence desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
The successful candidate will be experienced with logistics and stores and looking for a long career within this field. Must be a people person and happy to talk to people at all levels. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.